According to designer from across the globe, these were the most used tools by designers in 2017.
3 short lines of CSS (excluding vendor prefixes) using transform: translateY will vertically center whatever we want, even if we don’t know the elements height.
- Handwritten type – encompasses both printing and cursive styles and is separate from formal calligraphy or typeface.
Brush Up font | Ondise font | Goodfy font | Barber Shop font
- Google Fonts – interactive directory of free hosted application programming interfaces for web fonts.
Open Sans font | Roboto font | Oswald font
- Flat Design type – places a clear emphasis on simplicity, minimalism, and intelligibility.
Metros font | Marianina font |
Burne Alt font
- Mix & Match type – creates an artistic, handcrafted but still polished and purposeful look on a site.
Native font | Hoverage font |
Pacific Northwest Letters font
- Large Type – because of increased screen resolutions, the standard 12 point font is no longer as readable as it was before.
Cape Rock font| CPL Kirkwood font | Zona Black font