- Have a Plan
- Remove stocky images and ambiguous terminology
- Include social share and follow buttons
- Implement calls-to-action
- Use the right imagery that works for your audience
- Create a navigation that guides users through your site
- Stay mobile friendly
- Focus on SEO
- Never stop testing
- Find and fix 404s
Fluid web typography gives us so many opportunities to better design the reading experiences on the web but, at the same time, introduces problems of font sizes scaling uncontrollably and potential accessibility issues. Is fluid web typography ready to be used?
Let’s dig into all the key areas that designers train on a daily basis that makes them ready to perform at top-tier performance athletes.
Here are 7 sure fire steps to follow when designing for accessibility. This refers to the practice of building digital content and applications that can be used by a wide range of people, including individuals who have visual, motor, auditory, speech, or cognitive disabilities.
According to designer from across the globe, these were the most used tools by designers in 2017.